Please ensure few safety precautions.
• When exchanging items make sure research the original worth of the product.
• Always make sure to check items in person before exchanging.
• Always ask to meet in a public place such as restaurants, cafés, etc.
• Don’t invite strangers into your house or any place not seen or visited by many people; sheltered and private.
• Tell your concern people where you are going.
• Consider having a friend or family member to go with you.
• Don’t pay for anything via MoneyGram, Western Union, Easy Pasa, bank transfer etc. until you have met the person and checked the item personally
• Don’t provide your personal information such as address in your advert.
• Use your common sense; if the offer is too good and unbelievable, it’s a scam.
• The best form of payment is through cash or exchange of item.
• Do your research on the item and ask questions as many as you can about the item.
• Don’t hesitate to cancel any deal if you find something suspicious.
• Never share your credit card and bank account details.
Copyright © 2015 Dickerbox.